Saturday, June 8, 2013

Current Shenanigans

Hi guys, hope you all had a good week!

Here's a fun little survey that's going around in the blogosphere called the Currently Survey. Hope you enjoy reading about what we've been up to!

Current book(s): Secrets of Power Problem Solving by Roger Dawson & Yogalosophy by Mandy Ingber.


Current music: Between the Raindrops (Lifehouse ft. Natasha Bedingfield) on replay.

Current guilty pleasure: Snacking after a workout & watching The Big Bang Theory or The Voice in my pjs.
 
Current nail color: Turquoise & Caicos by Essie. My staple spring nail colour.

Current drink: Herbal teas before I go to bed. In my tea cabinet: Tropicalia & Goji Pop (both by David's Tea) and hoping to add Scarlet by Rishi Tea to my small collection soon. Not only do they smell and taste divine, they'll put you right to sleep.

Current food: Chinese takeout. For someone who never has Chinese takeout, I've had it at least 4 times this past month. Oh yah, and greasy pub food after softball.

Our softball team
Current favorite show: The Big Bang Theory....my go-to show even though I've seen all the episodes at least a hundred times.

Current wish list: Everything from Home Sense, a new summer wardrobe, Crossfit membership, and white nail polish.

Current excitement: Summer vacation planning! Hawaii, Vegas, Montreal for Osheaga, or Boston?

Current slang: "This place is LIVE"

Current outfit: T-shirt & jeans on a Saturday morning at work.

Current mood: Exhausted but relaxed.

June weddings galore! V&L having some photobooth fun.
Have a great weekend folks!

xo,

V&L

p.s. We need help choosing a funny (but intimidating!) name for our softball team. Which one do you like the best? The Jungle, I'd Hit That, or Sons of Pitches? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment